**DUE TO THE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN WE ARE BUSIER THAN NORMAL – FOR THE TIME BEING PLEASE BE PREPARED TO WAIT AT LEAST 2-3 WEEKS FOR ANY SUSPENSION OR BIKE SERVICE**
Sussed Out Suspension – Not just fork & shock servicing!
Being a mountain bike centre, Sussed Out are not only well placed to look after all your suspension needs but our trained mechanics are able to offer full bike servicing too!
We use of extensive knowledge and professional approach, you can trust us to look after your pride and joy!
We have a range of bike servicing options to suit you. All come with a thorough execution to make sure your bike keeps running smoothly for the purpose it was intended.
BIKE SERVICE PACKAGES
BASIC SERVICE £40
Excludes cost of parts.
- A full inspection of the bike checking for wear & tear
- Gears adjusted (where possible)
- Chain checked and lubricated
- Wheels & tyres inspected for wear
- Tyres inflated to recommended pressures
- Forks & shock set-up to optimum pressures (where required)
FULL SERVICE £85
Excludes cost of parts. Basic Service plus:
- Hubs and rims checked for damage and wear
- Bearings checked for free movement and adjusted (if necessary)
- Wheels trued and spokes tensioned
- Headset checked for free movement and adjusted (if necessary)
- Bottom bracket checked for free movement and adjusted (if necessary)
- Chain, cassette and crank removed, cleaned, checked for wear and re-lubricated
- Brakes checked for effective operation and adjusted
COMPLETE SERVICE £120
Excludes cost of parts. Full Service plus:
- Frame cleaned and checked for alignment and damage, threads cleaned and checked
- Hubs disassembled, cleaned, re-greased and reassembled
- Headset removed, cleaned, re-greased, refitted & checked for movement (replacement fitted if necessary with customers permission)
- Bottom bracket removed, cleaned, re-greased, refitted and checked for movement (replacement fitted if necessary with customer permission)
GENERAL SERVICING (Prices listed individually)
- Puncture inc. tube £8
- Wheel true £20
- Hub service (per hub) £20 + parts
- Disc brake bleeding (each) £20
- Headset fitted £25
- Bottom bracket fitted £25
We will undertake any other stand-alone repair charged at £15 per 15 minutes (£15 minimum).
Hopefully this gives you a guideline as to some of the services we can offer. If you require something that is not listed here, please feel free to contact us on 01206 299641 and discuss your requirements.
We have the tools to tackle most jobs and are always happy to help where we can.
We look forward to seeing you in our workshop!