The new All-mountain Guide is the love child of two innovative and revered product lines, the 1x and XCG. Perfectly suited to the increasingly popular all-mountain segment, the All-mountain Guide features MRP’s patented integrated skid protection and shares the freshly updated upper guide from the G3, but lacks a lower retention mechanism. The All-mountain Guide is a great choice for 5-6″ travel bikes when used with the latest tensioned rear derailleurs or on its own for shorter-travel trail bikes or hardtails that require bash protection. The contact-free, “upper-only” chain retention means the All-mountain Guide will be virtually silent and completely drag-free when pedaling. The patented integrated skid will protect your crank and chainring and prevent the chain from ever contacting and potentially damaging your expensive frame.
– Perfect for “clutched” 1×10 and 1×11 drivetrains, as well as those using chain-retaining rings (like our Wave Ring)
– Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation
– New co-molded “TR” upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance
– New integrated skid with smooth driveside surface stops mud build up behind and protects chainrings (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending).
– Available in 26-32t and 32-38t sizing
– No specialty tools needed! All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
– Alloy or Carbon backplate options
– ISCG, ISCG-05 only
– Compatible with 8-11 speed drivetrains.
– For single-ring drivetrains.
– Black only
26-32T – 109g
32-38T – 127g
Make an Enquiry
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
Returns & Refunds
Sussed Out want you to be happy with your purchase from us, so if for any reason your unhappy, we’ll do our best to put things right.
We conform to the distance selling regulations and offer a flexible returns policy and we’re are happy to accept items back for a refund or exchange if they don’t fit, you’ve ordered the wrong things, the items are damaged or faulty upon receipt or you simply don’t like what you’ve ordered.