Sussed Out is pleased to be able to offer our customers a range of suspension products from FOX. We can offer the latest products with premium back-up and support! The new 2017 FOX range is available to order now!
Sussed Out can offer all products in the FOX catalogue. There are quite a few different options to choose from so we can help you decide which suspension is right for you. This comes down to your budget, travel & adjustment requirements as well as your riding demands. We can even tune it to suit your weight before it reaches you!
If you don’t see what you are looking for, please send us an email or give us a call! Call us now for the best support around!
2017 FOX FORKS
The Choice of DH World Champions Gee Atherton and Manon Carpenter
- New FLOAT air spring provides increased sensitivity for better traction and less feedback to rider
- Proven RC2 damper design offers unparalleled adjustment for every course
- Air bleed system ensures consistent fork performance at any altitude
The award-winning 36 series lineup has expanded with new options and models.
Adding to the EWS Championship-winning HSC/LSC damper models, Fox have added a new line of forks with new FIT4 dampers and a new 831 model. Between the wheels size, damper and travel options as well as the new Boost standard, Fox have a 36 fork to match any aggressive rider’s needs.
Now with 15QR x 110 Boost axle options.
The Factory Series 34 features a FIT4 damper, FLOAT air spring, and super lightweight chassis. Starting at only 3.92 pounds, the 34 provides proven trail performance that instills confidence and control.
- FIT4 or GRIP three position damper for improved control
- 15QR x 110 Boost and 15QR x 100 axle options
Starting at 2.98 pounds, the 32 Step-Cast (SC) fork is Fox’s lightest cross-country fork ever.
Optimized for 100 mm of travel, the Step-Cast lower leg design and narrow crown spacing save weight while the 32 mm upper tubes maintain FOX ride quality.
|Air Spring Models||FLOAT|
|Damper Options||FIT4 3-Pos Lever w/adj
FIT4 3-Pos Remote w/adj
|Axle Options||Kabolt 110 Boost, Kabolt 100|
|Upper Tube Finish||Kashima Coat|
|Steerer Options||1.5 Taper|
|Color Options||Gloss Orange
2017 FOX SHOCKS
The Choice of DH World Champions Gee Atherton and Manon Carpenter.
- FOX’s most advanced coil shock design
- Offers high- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound adjustment
- Increased oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- New SLS spring provides titanium weight savings at affordable price
*Coil spring sold separately. Shown with new SLS Spring option.
FOX FLOAT X2
Fox’s award-winning shock now with optional 2-position X2 lever
- New X2 2-position Open/Firm lever retains high and low speed compression adjustment
- High- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound adjustment
- Advanced RVS damping system provides more tunability
- High oil flow improves damping control and consistency
- EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
- Genuine Kashima Coat reduces friction
FOX FLOAT X
Next Generation FLOAT X: Improved from the inside out.
- New damping tune improves bump absorption and control
- Three on-the-fly settings to match every riders needs
- EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness
- Genuine Kashima Coat reduces friction
FOX FLOAT DPS
Fox’s highest performing inline shock: Redesigned for better descending performance.
- New design offers improved bump absorption and firm lockout
- New DPS damper with three positions to match any terrain
- Optional EVOL air sleeve increases initial sensitivity
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
Available in Factory (Kashima) and Performance (Anodised) models with air sleeves to suit most bike frames.
FOX TRANSFER DROPPER SEATPOST
The all-new Transfer seatpost features an infinitely adjustable design with the choice of internal or external cable routing, three drop options, and two lever designs.
Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and make small height adjustments.
- Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal
- Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted
- Easy to modulate return speed with lever
- Two remote options: left side below bar (for 1x) or left/right on bar (for 2x/3x)
- 30.9 or 31.6 diameter
- Drop options: 4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm)
- Genuine Kashima Coat or Black Anodised
|Drop Options||4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm)|
|Cable Route Options||Internal or external|
|Upper Post Finish||Black Anodised|
LATEST FOX PRODUCTS FROM SUSSED OUT SUSPENSION
If you need any help speccing your Fox products, please don’t hesitate to give us a call – 01206 299641