Sussed Out Suspension owners Will & Toby Thomas both previously worked with Ohlins Suspension on motorcycles.
When this prestigious company begin offering mountain bike products, it made total sense for Sussed Out to offer a range of products to their customers backed up with premium support.
Öhlins Racing has been an integrated part of the motorsport industry as well as the motorcycle and automotive industry for 40 years. Their focus has always been on high quality products, service and support, all the way from the MotoGP circuits to the local national racing events in over 50 distributing countries.
Now with a new line of MTB suspension products, you can now benefit from this wealth of suspension experience aboard your own mountain bike!
Ohlins TTX 22M
TTX Twin Tube Technology – Custom built for mountain bike racing.
When it comes to speed, you can’t do a whole lot to stay in control unless your wheel is on the ground. Through its unique Twin Tube design, the Öhlins TTX shock works seamlessly with your bike to create a ride that has a remarkable amount of control over all terrain, incredible small bump compliance, increased traction, and better braking while maintaining a lively, fun, responsive feel.
You’re guaranteed a very smooth ride with the TTX which will allow you to chill out a bit or push your speeds that much further.
- Nitrogen pressurized bladder reservoir system
- The only shock technology that truly offers low hysteresis damping performance
- Performance gain is substantial and easily appreciated by the rider as straight line stability and corner speed improves dramatically
- Spherical bearings to allow the shock to rotate while the bike is under side-load
- Weight is around 460 grams without spring
- Wide and precise adjustment range
- 3 level high-speed compression adjustment (Black)
- 16 click low-speed compression adjustment (Blue)
- 7 click rebound adjustment (Gold)
- Springs (sold separately)
- Available in precise 23 lb/inch (4 N/mm) increments, max tolerance 1,5%
- Spring weight 550-600 grams
OHLINS Forks RXF 36 Air & Coil
MX suspension technology harnassed for All Mountain & Enduro riding – Custom built for mountain bike racing.
Öhlins started as a company making shocks for MX back in the 70s and has since then always worked to push the boundaries of performance. Fork development has become an important part of the Öhlins MX portfolio in recent years and the results have been staggering!
RXF 36 in dedicated 27.5 & 29″wheel size configurations for the highest performing bikes. Implementing typical Öhlins TTX technology in the front fork, featuring a twin tube design, enabling parallel and separated oil flow to ensure optimal pressure at all times. Controlling the pressure levels ensures initial smoothness and staying high in travel with maintained bump absorption, traction and stability. Low and high speed compression are externally adjustable and fully independent.
Thanks to the easy to tune, 3 Chamber Air spring and contrary to most of the forks available, the shape of the spring force or the air fork can be adjusted, such as increasing sensitivity without bottoming. The coil forks have less seals so much less friction and have a range of springs to suit rider weight.
- Compression damping adjustable separate in high and low speed
- 5-click high speed compression damping incl. “pedal mode”
- Low speed compression damping
- 15-click rebound damping
- Optional springs from 35 to 65 lbs in 5 lbs increments available for the coil forks
STX22 Air Shock
Ohlins new air shock for MTB – Expanding the definition of trail
Specialized and Öhlins, together offering a new level of performance not seen in air sprung shocks before. Based on the technology used in MX, Öhlins has developed STX22 with the experience gained from over 300 world titles. STX22 is released for model year 2016 in an Enduro version, the first in a series of applications to follow also including future aftermarket versions.
Analyzing the demands on an air sprung enduro & Trail shock Öhlins STX concept was the answer. Thanks to the lower damping levels compared to a coil sprung Downhill shock, a less complex product has been developed that still maintains high-performance functionality and offer ride effiency without tampering with downhill control. A large piston diameter balanced by a large compression valve ensures that internal pressures are kept under control, resulting in low hysteresis and excellent damping response.
Low and high speed compression and rebound damping are externally adjustable. The same type of adjusters as the TTX is used with an additional platform damping, a stability mode facilitating long climbs with maintained traction.
The air spring features a new seal system optimized for low friction but also to give a smooth balancing of pressure between the air chambers, The result is initial suppleness supported by mid-stroke control and that extra bottom out resistance coming from air spring characteristics.
- Specifically designed for the Enduro/trail segment
- Sizes: 216×57, 197×48, AM-lengths
- Auto sag
- External rebound damping adjustment, high speed
- External compression damping adjustment, high and low speed
- Weight: 380 g
- SKF low friction seal
LATEST OHLINS PRODUCTS FROM SUSSED OUT SUSPENSION
If you have any questions regarding Ohlins MTB products, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Sussed Out are able to offer bespoke Ohlins products too so if you don’t see your bike listed, let us know and we’ll see what we can do!